Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Such Great Heights


I absolutely love these wedges and I love heels in general, but it's kind of unfortunate that I actually don't like being that tall. It kind of makes me uncomfortable when I'm standing with my friends and I'm the tallest. But It's really not that big of a deal, and I must say, it's a sacrifice I am willing to make. 
The earrings I'm wearing I got as a gift from my Grandma who bought them in Costa Rica. They're made out of wood and their really unusual which is why I love them. I also got two bangles that match but my wrists are too thin/ my hands are too small, so I never wear them.
Also, below is a drawing I made of my outfit today. :D





Gray thermal hoodie long sleeve shirt: American Eagle
Green cami: American Eagle
Long black cardigan: 15dollarstore.com
Long green cardigan: 15dollarstore.com
Wedge booties: urbanog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment