Saturday, January 22, 2011

My outfit: January 10



This is an outfit from more than a week ago. It was the week before finals and I made myself take pictures of all my outfits but I just didn't have time to edit the photos or anything. And then last week I didn't really put time into creating my outfits, which is why I haven't posted in two weeks. So now I'll post 5 five outfits in the next two days, and hopefully get back on track to a post a day (not including weekends).


Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: 15dollarstore.com
Skinny jeans: JC Penny
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: two keys from an old diary on a leather string

1 comment:

  1. wow I love how afforable this outfit is!

    I always hate when I'm reading a blog and they list "prada" and "louis vutton" as their fashion credits

    I love your style and its something I could easily recreate :)

    ReplyDelete