Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I never like the cold, but I do like warm sweaters


I got this sweater and sweater-dress for Christmas from Santa. My mom really doesn't like shopping and she's been busy lately which meant that I ordered most of my presents for myself online. I love the 15dollarstore.com. The best things to get from there are shoes, dresses and sweaters.

Also, I wore red lipstick today! I love it, but sometimes I feel like it's more trouble than it's worth. I eat too often, and my lips get chapped too easily.


Socks: sockdreams.com
Shoes: Converse (I painted them)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair

    and your shoes are basically the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY love the mixed sneakers! I love it when you wear sneakers, they are my favorite part! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete