Friday, January 7, 2011

Denim on denim FTW!

I got these jeans at a really awesome vintage/thrift/local merchants store called Pretty Penny. They are skin tight and not that stretchy, but I love them. And they're one of my only pairs of pants that aren't straight or skinny on the bottom half. Plus they cost less than $30. 
I'm also wearing a really cool safety pin (it looks kind of like a light bulb) as a charm on my necklace. The safety pin came attached to some article of clothing my mom got for Christmas and she let me have it.




^^^^ look, it's a ring I made in my 3-D Art class! I'm really proud of it. I'm going to wear it forever and always, even when it doesn't match with my jewelry like in this outfit.

1 comment:

  1. cute jeans!!

    Just found your blog and I really like it alot! Im now a new follower!!
    please follow me back??!!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete